Monday, March 17, 2014

Colgate optic White (review)

I give this product 3/5 stars.
It has good intentions but it just didn't sit well with me.
Pro's
Has a whitening pen that fits right into the tooth brush (really cool)
Easy to use
Has a soft brush
Can use whitening pen every day
You don't have to rinse after using the pen, just whiten and go...

Cons
It felt really awkward brushing with the brush, I had to push down really hard to brush my teeth
Hurt to use, and made my gums really sore
Didn't feel like my teeth were clean..

So, I really like the idea but, I didn't care for the brush at all. I used it a few times and went back to my other tooth brush. Some people might really like this brush, but it wasn't for me. The whitening pen is awesome and super easy to use. When I was brushing my teeth I really didn't feel like they were clean at all. It felt like these super big flap things, were raised to high for you to get the rest of the brush to touch your teeth.. It is worth trying, while it is not for me, doesn't mean that you won't love it..
Have fun...

I got to try this for #FREE from Influenster. If you look at past blogs, there is a link to sign up. It is free and super easy to use and you get to test different products..

No comments:

Post a Comment