Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions

These are amazing. If you war walking past them just go ahead and feel them. They make your boots comfortable. They are very easy to use. You just trim them down to fit into your boot for the most perfect fit. They are so soft and plushy. I cannot imagine wearing my boots without them. I got to try them free from Influenster. They are great I had tried the ones for the high heels before also and those were amazing too. I can wear my boots now for longer and not want to hurry and get the boots off. They are not to thick and when you look at the packaging there is a whole so you can feel just how soft and nice they really are. Once you were anything from them you will never buy another brand again. They are awesome. I give them 5 out of 5 stars..
+Influenster  #drscholls #gotitfree @dr. scholls for her

No comments:

Post a Comment