Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Taco Bell Sauces

So I got a box of Taco Bell Sauces from CrowdTap to try.
We got one bottle of Mild, Hot, Verde and Fire.
We used them on Super Bowl Sunday. We had some people over. We made nachos, with ground beef and sour cream and cheese and topped it off with taco bell sauce. We also served pizza and topped it off with Taco bell sauce.
They are great, I never knew they sold them at stores like this. It is so great, there are so many different things you can do with them to spice food up. I am working on looking up different recipies I can use them on. I have to give the Taco Bell Sauces 5/5 stars.
If you like spice and you like the sauces available at Taco bell go pick up a bottle or two. They are sold everywhere. I just seen them at Walmart.
Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment