Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Love Series by Melissa Collins (review)

This series is a must read. I gave every book 5 stars.. It is an uplifting true love story. The books follow the two main characters Maddy and Reid. It goes back and forth between the two perspectives (love this type of writing). It shows how no love is perfect and you have to work through your problems together to make it work. It also shows how no one is perfect and stuff happens. They meet and sparks fly and Reid gets scared, but they end up together anyhow. It also show everything after, like how they deal with have a child at an early age and getting comfortable in your own skin. It really is a great series and I would recommend it to everyone. I don't want to give away anything, but they go through every day problems that alot of us face everyday.
I have posted reviews on goodreads and amazon. There are way to many links to post. I have attached a link to the author's page.
https://www.facebook.com/MelissaCollins.Author

Check her out, I can only assume that anything else she writes will be amazing as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment