Monday, October 13, 2014

5 hour energy (review)

So, I got the 5 hour drink to try for FREE from Smily360. I have never tried it before and heard some stuff about it so I was skeptical. Overall, it was better than those other caffine drinks and you don't have to drink 20 ounces for it to work. It did work, it gave me energy for some hours and you don't crash as hard. You still are going to be tired, because you were tried to begin with. So here are the pro's and cons:
Pro's:
it doesn't taste bad
you don't have to drink a ton for it to work
it has a ton of good things for your body it in and not loaded with sugar
it works, gives you energy for hours
you don't have a hard crash when it wears off

Con's:
It can be pricey if you don't find it on sale or have a coupon for it

So, I would give it 4/5 stars, it really works well and doesn't load you up with sugar and is full of vitamins. I think it could taste a little bit better that is why I gave it 4/5 stars. I might be crazy, because it doesn't taste bad.

Here you go: check out smiley360 if you want to test things out too.

Happy sampling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment