Tuesday, October 28, 2014

chap stick hydration lock (review)

So i got this in the mail for FREE from smiley360 to try and give an HONEST review.. So I tried it, I really like it. My favorite part is that it has two ends, one says moisturize and the other says renew. I really can't tell you the difference, but it has two ends, you can't go wrong with that. I have tried both ends and both leave my lips feeling soft. I don't have one complaint, it is super easy to use and is easy to apply and all that. I am still trying to find a bad thing about it and can't.. I give it 5/5 stars because it did what it said and works well and i didn't find a flaw with it. Here is a list of pro's and con's:
Pros:
easy to use
leaves my lips feeling soft and silky
has two ends!!!
is bigger than other chapsticks

Cons:
Not really a con but, can't tell the difference of the two ends, they both feel kind of the same to me

So really there isn't a con but I put the above.. Really like this stuff.. worth it to try it, you might like it!!
Happy sampling...

No comments:

Post a Comment