Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Easy off stove cleaner (review)

So I got this to try for FREE from Smiley360. It is easy to use and you don't have to do a ton of work. I find that if you scrub a bit before you use it and then clean a little bit after, it works great and is much quicker than without it. I don't know if any of you have tried to use the self clean, but I hate it. The stove can't be used for hours and you have to make sure your children don't come around for it. I hate the smell to, this has a chemically smell, but not as bad. I also read in a few different places that using the self cleaning options can ruin an oven. I haven't had this happen, but it is something i have thought about before. So I gave it 5/5 stars, like I said earlier, it works better when you put a little work in it, but you would want to anyways just to make sure everything is smooth. This stuff is very affordable, so if you are in a hurry, you might want to try this stuff out for yourself.

You can sign up for smiley360 for free and try out products like I did. Just head over and sign up it is free and easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment