Friday, December 6, 2013

Franks Red hot

I am not going to review Franks Red hot on here, but I am going to review the dips they have on their website. I was selected to try the hot sauce and some of their recipes from smiley360.com The recipe they have with the blue cheese was good. I substituted the blue cheese from ranch and mozzarella cheese. I made it when we had people over for the game. Everyone loved it it was great. It has a creamy taste with a nice lil kick to it.
I also made the sauce for hot wings. You add the buffalo sauce to butter and I added a little bit of Regular Franks red hot and the sauce was out of this world. You had the right amount of hotness to the right amount of creaminess. I would recommend anyone that likes spicy foods or buffalo wings try these recipes for themselves. You can find them at Franksredhot.com  There is a few on there. Have fun and try different things... The one thing I would recommend is for the first recipe make double. There really isn't that much when you make it and if you are planning on a party make double for sure. All of my dip was gone within hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment