Monday, December 16, 2013

Russian Hill Ty Hutchinson Review

I won another book off of Goodreads.com. This is a review of the book I won.

I would give this book 5/5 stars on the book. It was well written and kept me wanting more the entire time. There was one day I didn't have time to read and I was so mad, but I had to get some sleep and was exhausted. Anyways, below is the review I posted on Goodreads.com.  I would recommend this book to anyone who likes a book that is going to keep them guessing.

Good Reads Review
I loved this book. It was like an episode of criminal minds and it kept me thinking the entire story. It is about a game that this couple is playing online which tells them how to kill a person. They have to beat the 5 attractions. The story goes back and forth between the couple and a a couple of detectives that are trying to figure out why there are dead bodies in their area. The book is well written and will keep you wanting more. This is the first out of a 3 book series. I am excited to read the next two. The book ends in a cliff hanger that will make you want to order the other two right away. If you like mysteries or crime novels this is the book for you. I recommend it to anyone that likes these types of books.

Sorry I don't post any spoilers. You will just have to read it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment